Sunday, December 29, 2013

What we didn't get anything for Christmas.

I got up this morning and thought I didn't get my own furry babies anything for Christmas. I gave presents to Miss Kitty and Oscar, but not to my kitties. Wonder how that happen. Maybe that is because every morning I wake up with mice laying all over the house, not fun to step on cause makes you wonder what it is in the semi dark. Kinda like stepping on Lego's when my kids where little. But then I thought, they do have warm beds and plenty of food and hey they have ME. I know some people think wow giving the cat a present, crazy cat people like me do those things. Oh yes we do. One year I made blankets for my girls, and the next year they got a fluffy cozy bed, which all three could cozy up in, but Jezzebel decided it was her's and no one else got to use it for about two months. But this year I just didn't do anything special for them. I of course know that they do not know the difference, but I did. Makes you wonder if at the stroke of midnight on Christmas Eve when according to an old folk tale animals could talk, wonder what they were saying. Geesh Sophia there isn't anything under the tree for us, oh wait nope that's for our cousin Miss Kitty. Oscar how did he rate? It's okay Jinx, Kitty Momma loves us and keeps us warm and feeds us. We are very lucky Kitties except when she brought those two big boy cats home, what was she thinking? Happy Holidays From Her Highness (Jezzebel) Jinx, Sophia, Black Cat (Jekyll), and Mr. Needs all the attention. (Phantom)

No comments:

Post a Comment