Friday, December 13, 2013

I want a Cat Nanny.

Everyone has dreams. Mine are simple. If I was ever fortunate enough to win the lottery I would buy a bigger house. Nothing so big I would have to hire a maid, but big enough that all of my furry babies would have a big playroom of there own, with built in litter box compartments, yes their own bathroom per say. It would have a special sink that they could learn to operate their self so they could always have fresh water, gravity feeders so the food is always available. The biggest thing would be a nanny. Now this person would have to be very special. He or she would have to be a major pet lover, and hand out lots of love and petting, and whatever else was required. I'm thinking changing litter boxes. Now don't get me wrong I love my furry babies but I am only one person and with five cats (yup five I double checked to make sure someone else didn't sneak in) I don't feel that everyone gets all the attention that he or she deserves. So a Cat Nanny could help out in that department. Okay I know that maybe this sounds silly but a Kitty Mom can have a dream and it should be a fun one. So off to the store to buy my ticket. Wish me luck I need a nanny. Happy Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment