Monday, December 30, 2013

Crabby Kitty

Today is Crabby Kitty day. Of all days a Monday no doubt. Now my son didn't have to work today and said everything was calm till I got home. Well of course this is the way things go. Mondays are my busy day, I have extra things to do at work and when I come home I am ready to relax. Plus the fact I didn't sleep well last night and was woke up at two in the morning because low and behold the food dishes were empty. Jezzebel woke me from a sound sleep crying which as with a child will wake you in an instant, all because she was hungry, this couldn't wait till three. So when I arrive home everyone expects to be fed their canned food, we cannot wait until I take off my boots or coat, we must be fed NOW! This taken care of I sit down with a nice cup of coffee, thanks for the new coffee maker mom it's super. Time to check my email and some other business, but no Jezzebel must sit on the keyboard, move over no not there here this chair, no not in my face and on it goes. She then gets down and jumps on Phantom who she hates and they go at it, then Jekyll decides he must investigate and this just makes matters worse. I remove all cats from my sight and sit back down, well the coffee is cold the cats are unhappy and I need a nap. You still want a cat? I have one or two you can have. Tired Mom, Unhappy Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment