Monday, December 9, 2013

The Christmas Tree and Sophia

Sophia is a strange little girl. She doesn't play much and as I said before she is sort of a loner. Today for the first time she was playing with the Christmas tree. Now she was sitting on the table next to it and reaching out to swat at the branches, and lights. I stopped her but when turned I around she was at it again. I had not put the ornaments on the tree yet so to distract her I thought I would but them on today. Ya right. After I put the ornaments on, plastic of course, she decided that those would be fun to hit off the tree. good job Sophia I don't mind putting them back on. Mind you I have some very beautiful glass ornaments, and other special ornaments, I decided with five cats in the house it would be foolish to put them on this year. Phantom and Jinx were chasing each other around the tree when I came home, and I just know one day it will come crashing down. Maybe I will be lucky. After Sophia was done playing with the tree, she got under the tree and curled up to nap. She will make that her spot even if there are presents under the tree I will find her tucked up under it in the gifts. What a beautiful present she is. Happy Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment