Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Christmas Tree and the Cats

Yesterday was lets help mom put up the Christmas tree. Fa La La La. And may I not go crazy. So I bring in the tree box, fake, a real tree and cats no way. Open the box and take out the branches sort them out, Sophia I do not need help, get off of them. Okay they are sorted and now I can put the tree together. The box is a great source of amusement for all the cats, I find Jekyll in the box and he takes up the whole thing. Next the lights need to go on. Sophia no, I do not need help. Lights on, I sit back to make sure they look right and Jekyll is sitting by the tree box and staring at it, I notice the lid is closed and wonder how that happen, must of been a cat. Next thing I know Phantom pops out of the box and scares Jekyll half to death. Jekyll jumps straight up in the air about two feet, I'm not kidding. He then sort of jumps back in mid flight and lands near the tree. On his feet. Phantom popped back in the box, and stayed there. Man where is the video camera when you need one. Tree skirt on and here comes Sophia to mess it up and take a nap under the tree. This will be here favorite spot for Christmas. Happy Cat, Crazy Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment