Monday, December 23, 2013

Sophia and Mom

For some reason Sophia decided to grace me with her presence and curled up on a blanket that I had on the foot rest of my chair. I don't really get much time with Sophia as she is such a little loner. So I really enjoyed having her curled up with me. I gave her lots of petting and cats do like to be massaged, so she got one of those as well. Everyone one else was so jealous, but I wanted to give my baby girl all of the attention. Jekyll came around and thought he would join us, sorry dude was not happening. So he went back to the bedroom and proceeded to puke on the floor. Lovely. Now weather this was on purpose I do not know. Probably. I must say I had a good day and played with the cats and finished some projects that I needed to do. I never even got out of my pj's. Boy was I lazy. Mind you I sleep in sleep pants and tee shirts, so I was sort of dressed. As we had a terrible ice storm in our state, I wasn't going anywhere but here with my pretty babies. We did not lose our power thank goodness as many people did, otherwise I would of had five snarling cats and one dog in bed with me to keep warm. What a sight that would have been. Well must sign off have to clean litter boxes and put out fresh food, and water make the rounds and see that everyone is Happy. Happy Mom, hopefully Happy Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment