Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Jekyll and the new toy.

We like new toys. A friend of our mom got her this new toy. Its great, not sure how it works but there is something under a piece of cloth that goes round and round. Wow what a great toy. Really it doesn't take to much to entertain us. We all watched it for awhile I was right on top of it and wanted to catch whatever it was under there, I tryed to jump in the middle of it to stop the thing that was moving, but mom told me to get off of it as I might break it I am so big, but I did catch the toy a couple of times, it was great. When we all got tired of playing mom turned it off and Sophia decided it would make a good place to sleep. Happy cats. A note from mom. This toy is called Cat's Meow. It is interesting and is one of those TV promotions you can purchase, no I am not a spokesperson for them. I thought I would let anyone know in case they were interested. My kitties like this a lot and it keeps them occupied for a bit. A least when they are not trying to kill it. Happy Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment