Saturday, December 14, 2013

Jekyll Move. Please!

Jekyll can never resist getting in the way of making the bed. But just trying to change the sheets and remake the bed is near impossible with a 24 pound cat trying to chase the sheet around the bed. I start by putting pillow cases on then the bottom sheet which he tries to get under as I am putting it on. Now my bed is against a wall so I have to crawl over to get the corners on and move Jekyll in the process. He is as stubborn as a mule and is hard to move. So then on goes the top sheet which as I am flinging it over the bed he is chasing it across the bed and trying to tackle it. I just keep making the bed over him, as he is crawling around under the sheet, then Phantom gets in the act and chases him on top of the sheet. Okay guys here goes the blankets and you can just stay there. The blanket freaks out Phantom and he stops moving and Jekyll tries to get out from underneath the blankets. Now making the bed should take what no more than 5 or 6 minutes, try 20 at my house. Oh well I got it done and happy cats nice comfy bed to sleep on. I need a nap now. Tired Mom Happy Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment