Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Beauty within.

Jinx is one of the most beautiful cats. She is a Tri-Colored long haired cat. Though Jinx has a few minor flaws, like running through the house as though she is on fire, this is the one cat who is the most loving. Jinx likes to cuddle and knead on your chest when she is on your lap. When you are sad she likes to give kitty kisses. She will touch your nose with hers as if to say "I understand your sadness". Let me share it with you. She is the least likely to cause trouble among the other cats, but if another cat comes in the yard, she is all over that. We have a neighbor who lets their kitty out at night and it comes over here and sits on the deck. Well first off I am distressed that these people do this as it distress Jinx that someone is in her territory. If I could figure out who it is I will be knocking on their door, preferably with said cat in hand. Ahh Jinx has decided to help write today. Now if she could just help without her fluffy tail in my face I would be all set. Jinx does a dance when she is trying to settle in near me and it does involve tail and butt in face, then she head butts me and does this till she is satisfied that I know she is here. Usually I know right away, but this is her thing. After she settles in and that is right in front of the keyboard she will lean her head back and look at me. Now even though this is difficult to type I put up with it because she is the one cat who is so loving and kind. Yes a cat can be kind. She is always looking out for all of the other cats and if a free for all starts up she will go and investigate and seriously try to help the victim. Doesn't always help but she tries. I hope that if you are lucky enough you have your own Jinx. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment