Friday, June 20, 2014

Celebrate the Cat.

Today I celebrate my cats. They are funny, annoying, and the best part of my life. I enjoy their company and the fact that they do not judge me as a human would. I am who I am and they except me as I am. I am middle aged, opinionated and a bit overweight, I have many flaws, but they do not see that. I know that they probably would be content in another home if something happen to me, but at the moment they are well fed and very much loved. So today is a celebration of my cats. All five of them. They are special in their own ways and each of them has something that makes them special. Jezzebel is momma's girl and likes to be with me all of the time, if she could go to work with me she would and I would take her. Jinx is my fluffy consoler, if I am sad she snuggles up to me and comforts me. She will touch her nose to mine and tell me everything is okay momma. Sophia is my aloof little girl and a seeks me out when she wants attention, but I know when she needs me, she is a special girl. Jekyll is my alarm clock, he will lick my face or arm and paw me until I shut off the alarm and get up. He hates the noise I am sure, so I get up pretty quick or risk cat licks. Phantom is my needy pants boy, who rubs against me and looks at me with those baby blues till I break down and pet him and fuss over him. They all have little quirks that make them very endearing to me. So today I celebrate my cats. I am grateful that each of them came into my life. So when my human family is busy with their own lives, I know I have the cats to entertain me and keep me busy. They make me slow down and take a breath after a crazy day at work. I celebrate my cats today. Happy Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment