Monday, June 2, 2014

Every Tail Has a Story, or who's Butt is that anyway?

At my house we have a lot of butts, mostly cat butt's and tails. Five to be exact. Cat's will chase their tails and oh what fun that is. Why you ask? I think that they see it and wonder "where the heck did that come from". I need to chase it and catch it. They never do, or at least I have never seen it happen. Usually it is a matter of the cat spinning furiously around and around trying to catch up with that thing attached to their butt. At least this is how I see it. As far as butts someone is always sniffing someone else's butt. Why? Another one of those questions that probably will remain unanswered. Jezzebel will sneak up on Phantom or Jekyll while they are sleeping and sniff their butt. All I can think is you hate them why are you doing that? Then when one of them wakes up and looks at her she is all righteous and hissing at them. I'm like you where all up in there behind, so what's the matter with you. I sometimes watch the cat's tails and I think that for the most part it is an elegant part of the cat. Watch a cat's tail and it curls, waves, and bobs around so regal like. It gets twice it's size when being confronted or scared, and looks funny. Pull a cat's tail expect to be bit, smooth it and be caressed. Some cats don't mind their tails touched, others not so much. A cat's tail can tell a tale. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment