Sunday, June 15, 2014

Need Help

At any given time I can count on having a helping hand. It usually doesn't matter what I am doing. I take a shower I have help, I do the dishes I have help, if I am doing laundry I have help. Jinx is so helpful. She likes to help type this blog and play games one the computer, she is Momma Cat's little helper. Alright then, not so much. Cats have a natural curiosity. They stick their noses into everything. Into dresser drawers, closets, the garbage I am getting ready to take to the garbage bin. Into the computer they like to stick their little paws, and try to type, or mess up what I am trying to do. I even have a cat who likes to help me color my hair. That gets a little hairy sometimes, cats and hair dye don't mix. My cats also like to help put away the groceries, now they really don't accomplish much but Sophia can get items out of the bags, I think that is only because she want's to get into the bag. So the next time your little furry child wants to help, hand them the litter box scoop and see how fast they high tail it out of the room. Sort of like my family, "What you want us to clean the litter box?" My cats make my life better and interesting, I enjoy the crazy night runs through the house, helping in the bathroom and all of the other things that they think that I need help with. So yes Jinx I need help. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment