Monday, June 30, 2014

I Am Kitty

I am Kitty is Sophia. She's a kitty alright. Well were are going to talk about other things today. Like today is the last day of June. Independence Day is right around the corner. I wonder how many pets will be freed from their cages on that day. I sure hope that some of the shelter animals will be adopted by then. I know as well as everyone else that there are hundreds, thousands of animals looking for a forever home. I also know realistically that some of them never well. On that note if you have the space in your heart and your home please consider a shelter pet. My rescued animals are the best because I was able to save them, and they return the love ten fold. Especially Mr. Pees A Lot. He greeted me with cat litter all over the floor today. It was just a reminder that Momma cat forgot to do her job yesterday. Sorry Jekyll. But all in all that was such a little thing for me to do for my kitties. Remember too that with the temperatures like they are now that your kitties and doggies have plenty of fresh cold water and a cool spot to relax. Oh and all you horse people same goes for you. And again do not leave animals in your car, it is way to hot. Death can occur in a very short period of time. Okay that's all the harping I am going to do today. So stay hydrated, and don't overdue it outside, make sure to check on your elderly neighbors as well, and if they don't have air, find a place for them to go if at all possible, you will be rewarded ten fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment