Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Picture of Lies

Now you certainly think that you are looking at two very loving sister kitties. Hmmm think again. I snapped this picture as they were just laying on the floor looking so cute and cuddly. One cat was grooming the other, kind of like little monkeys looking for bugs. All was peaceful until another cat decided to join in, one of course being Mr. Pees A lot, and no one wanted to check him for bugs, let alone groom him, so hissing and spitting started and each cat chose their corner. I sort of felt like the guy who referees at a boxing match. So out of my comfortable chair I arose with such a clatter and broke up the melee. Oh goodness, I sure do love a good fight but not today. Besides who was I going to place my bet with, there are no sure winners here. Everyone thinks they have one the battle but no one actually does as they don't get to finish the fight. Thank goodness for Momma Cat. So even though a picture may tell a thousand words, this one only says "Until next time my little pretty." (Yes I like the Wizard of Oz). Happy Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment