Friday, June 6, 2014

Quite Reflections.

Phantom is a Siamese Cat. He is actually what is called a Snowshoe Siamese. There are many varies of Siamese cats, and they are all very beautiful. Phantom has the bluest eyes, and when he looks at you it makes you just want to pick him up and cuddle him. He is a very loving cat and does seek attention a lot. I don't know if that is a trait of the breed. I have heard people say that Siamese are a mean breed. I have never had the opportunity to meet a mean Siamese. Well any cat can have a mean streak. Phantom likes to lay in the sun and sunbathe. He enjoys curling up and sleeping at the end of my bed, and he snores. Over all he is a gentle cat and loves to be petted and groomed. He will sit regally and seems to have deep thoughts. What they are is beyond me, I'm sure he is really thinking about taking over the world, oh wait that's my 7 year old grandson. My Phantom can make me crazy in a heart beat, but then when he is just sitting and looking out a window I just want to grab him up and snuggle. He is a quite reflections on the world. Sleepy Mom. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment