Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I'm retinking the whole cat thing.

Now of course over the last day and a half the cats have been testy. Why? Beats me. Yesterday Mr. Pees A lot decided to pee in one of my flip flops. Perfect aim that one, nothing on the floor just my flip flop. Weird. And gross. So I sopped the mess up and disinfected my flip flop, but you know I only paid a buck 99 for it so well I may just throw that puppy away, not a puppy the flip flop. Well we also went on an adventure outside. I took Jezz and Jinx both outside at the same time and what an adventure that was. Jinx acted like she had never ever been outside. She has but not as much as Jezz. So it didn't go really well and they had to go back inside. I then took Jekyll outside and he did good until he got tangled up in something on the deck freaked out and I got scratched. Just minor, but as always I get it cleaned up right away to avoid infection. So today I don't think I want to be a cat. Maybe tomorrow. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment