Thursday, June 26, 2014

I Got A New Cat. Meet Totem Kitty.

Well a new cat joined the clan on Sunday. Meet Totem Cat. Isn't he just delightful? I think so. I can take this cat anywhere, it won't mind riding in the car, or being left alone overnight. It doesn't care what I do. It doesn't require food, nor does it need the litter box. My kind of cat. This very special cat came all the way from another state, and is so awesome. I received this from a very dear friend, who I hadn't see in years. So all I can say is I was so happy to see her, and the gift of Totem Kitty was very unexpected but very much appreciated. Friends, the true kind who even though you may not see for awhile or even speak to are the best. You keep them in your thoughts and prayers, and wonder what they are doing, and by some fate of nature, or whatever you believe, well you will reconnect. I am sad that we didn't keep in better touch. But just knowing that she has done well and is healthy and has a good life makes me very happy. I want to travel to her home next year and I really plan to make it there. Not sure the cats will be so happy that I am planning a trip, but I won't tell them if you don't. So to my friend who I have known practically all my life this is for you. May your journeys always be right and your life unexpectedly fun and not chaotic. That you have good friends and better friends, that you will always awaken on the right side of the bed, and that the sun shines upon your days. If in your travels you meet a cat who looks and acts like me know I am by your side no matter where we are. I will still be causing mischief like always. Take care my friend. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment