Monday, June 23, 2014

Scat Cat.

Scat cat is a game we play at our house often. If someone is occupying a certain piece of furniture, someone always wants it. I don't have a chair I like, but it seems when I do want to sit in the living room the chair I desire is always occupied by a cat. If I want to sit at the counter there is always a cat in the chair. Wait, there are always cats where I want to be. Bed time I always have to move a cat, and in the bathroom, someone is always wanting to occupy the sink I need to use. So scat cat is a very popular game here in the Catdom. As you can see by the picture, Jinx was on the cat furniture, and Sophia wanted to be there as well. This went on for days, one cat would get on it, and someone else wanted to be there as well. I thought by buying another one it would solve the problem. Nope. I have a lovely sewing machine in a very nice stand, it is also become cat furniture. I guess it's a good thing I don't feel like sewing anything, at least not at the moment. I really have a great pattern for a Halloween costume, maybe I can get it done in time. I really am not counting on it though. I'm sure once I get that sewing machine out someone will want to investigate and try and help. Scat cat. Seriously I wonder how Jekyll would feel if I tried to get in his box. He is very protective of that box and no one else can get near it, so I'm sure he would tell me scat human if he could. Scat cat. I don't need help typing, scat cat. Well that is all for now. Tomorrow we will be bring you cat facts, and some interesting information on animal health. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment