Monday, April 14, 2014

Crazy Stuff.

Today is going to be a little different, that's why you will also see A Day in Pictures posted today as well. As you know I'm in retail. I run an establishment that is attached to a restaurant, and that restaurant has bathroom cleaning duties. This includes everything right down to the potty paper. So on many occasions we are told the restroom needs taking care of, mostly it needs potty paper. Well today was one of those days and the comment made by a man was," The restroom needs paper and I ruined a perfectly good pair of underware". Okay first off I certainly didn't need to know that second of all why the heck didn't he check before he sat down. People have no common sense I swear. Another thing when did it become acceptable to wear pajamas in public. Are you like two or something. Okay I'm done ranting. All I can say is I would rather look at my cat's grooming their rear ends than HEAR AND SEE SOME OF THE STUFF HUMANS SAY AND DO. At least with the cats they do all this stuff in the privacy of their own home and it's okay. So humans take a lesson from your cat or dog and leave the nastiness at home, cause no one wants to hear how you ruined your panties, or see your p.js. I'm done know but you get the drift. Happy Cats, Mom needs a nap she is crabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment