Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mom, MOM, MOM, mom, what in the bag?

I came home today with catnip, almost didn't make it in the door. Now I put that bag on the counter made a mad dash to the restroom, came back and Jekyll was on top of the bag pawing at it, he's doing his best to get into that bag. Poor thing he's not like Miss Sophia who can get into any bag out there. So I pick the bag up and put the catnip in the cupboard, and tossed the bag on the table, and prepare kitty dinner only to find Jinx is now trying to dig her way into this bag. Mind you the catnip in is the cupboard, and it's only a bag. Wow that must be powerful catnip. I'd better be careful. Considering that the cats are also circling the kitchen like little Indians on the war path. Catnip for some cat's is just the most wonderful thing and other cat's they could just care less. It is actually a free for all here, when mom get's out the catnip or puts fresh litter in the boxes. So I got me some happy happy cats. Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment