Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Whats in a name.

When you name a child, you always try and think of something that is special to you, but then again I have heard some very strange children's names. The same goes for our pets. Now when I brought Jezzebel home I wanted something unusual. An for the life of me I really don't remember why she got the name. When Jinx came home my son named her. He thought I was jinxed because I brought another cat home, or some such thing. Now when Sophia came to live here I wanted to try and go with another J name. It didn't work as none of the names I looked up seem to fit and I really didn't like them. Juno was suggested but she just didn't seem to be a Juno. My other favorite was Isis, but that also didn't seem to work. So as it was she remained nameless for a few weeks until I finally decided she was Sophia, like the lady from the show Golden Girls. And as on the Golden Girls she was always getting into some thing or another. She is always into something. I had given her, her own little litter box, and it was brand new and I put the litter into it, well the first thing Sophia did was jump into it and start playing with it. Scattered that cat litter everywhere. What fun. Naming a pet can either be fun or frustrating . There are lots of places on the internet to find names. You can either type in cat names, or even check out children names. Some people do use human names. Now if of course you have pure breed pets, you go with long complicated names. Lets see how about Jezzebel Her Highness The fifth. I of course have no use for such nonsense. Just give me a plain ole cat and it doesn't even have to be a special breed. Hope you enjoy your day we certainly are. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment