Monday, April 28, 2014

I'm home, it's good to come home.

As you can see I have a picture of Miss Kitty. Miss Kitty has had a very traumatic week. Miss Kitty's mom was ill, so I went to stay with them. She was very worried about her mom as I was and Miss Kitty is such a sweet girl. My own brood was not very happy and it showed when I arrived home. I hate to leave my babies, but sometimes it is necessary. I am usually not gone for so long but it couldn't be helped. I can't say that everything is better in Miss Kitty's little world, and she may come to live with us. I am not sure how Her Highness will adjust to that, but time will tell. It is always a big adjustment in your furry babies life when things are not like they should be and it does effect them. Sometimes it cannot be helped. The best you can do if you have to go away is to make sure they are left in the care of people who will care for them as best they can. Maybe they wouldn't receive the same attention as you would give them, but at least try for a person who has pet smarts and preferably someone that they know. And of course when you get back, you should be prepared for a cold shoulder or two. Happy Cats again.

No comments:

Post a Comment