Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunshine and cats.

Open the curtains, pull up the blinds and crack the window open, and even Sophia will get out of her favorite place, a shopping bag. Oh how lovely the day was so bright and sunny and warmer. The cats enjoyed every ray of sun that came through the windows. They were just loving all the birds outside the kitchen window. Eyes alert, ears twitching and noses sniffing. They were very happy cats, as was I. Happy Happy Happy. The warmer weather turns my thoughts to getting the cat collars and leashes out so the furry babies can enjoy some fresh weather. I enjoy taking a cup of coffee and a cat out on the deck. Still thinking about a cat patio. I just might draw up those plans this week. When I do I shall post them for you on line. Never know probably work for small dogs as well. My finger is healing nicely, but it is difficult to type. So on that note, I have an early day tomorrow and need my beauty sleep, well sleep anyway, and Miss Sophia has chosen to join me this evening. She is such a precious girl, and I think finally settling down a bit after losing Jake the Dog. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment