Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Standoff. Or I'm taking over you see.

In a house full of cats someone is always in the position to try and take over. You see this in a lot of situations, both in the animal kingdom and humans. I won't go into the human aspect of this as I prefer not to talk about how sometimes countries should just get a grip and behave. You all know what I'm talking about. In the animal kingdom someone wants to be the reigning supreme. In my house it is always one cat or another. Well as it goes we have daily standoffs and battles for top cat. Keep in mind I am the top cat only somehow it doesn't always work out that way. I see battles for the best spot, food dishes water dishes and the various litter boxes. This morning bright and early I awake to the sight of one cat sitting in the doorway and one on the other side trying to get into the bedroom. Both staring each other down and neither giving in until I decide it is a good idea to get up before the battle begins. As I get out of bed one decides to make a break for it as the other is distracted by my movements. So goes the start of my day. Check back later for the rest of the story, top cat has to do laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment