Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Rescue Me.

This day's blog is a great big Thank You to a fine lady who recently rescued a very lovely smoky gray female kitty. A few months ago this lady came into the retail establishment that I manage and as a coworker and I were discussing my blog (it was slow that morning) she overheard us and inquired about rescue animals. She was thinking really hard about getting herself a kitty. We talked with her as she was making a purchase and told her some of our experiences with our kitties. I gave her my number if she had any questions and told to please call if she wanted to talk. Well a few days ago this lady came back and had pictures to show me of the beautiful smoky gray baby she had adopted. She named her Lovely, and I am going to say this is one fine kitty. And she also showed me the kitty had been fixed, so as not to have any unwanted babies. I thanked her for doing so, and for rescuing a kitty who needed a home. She told me that the cat had rescued her as well. So fine lady if you read this (I gave her the blog site) thank you again for making a lonely animal a part of your life. I wish you well and just give a holler anytime, would like to hear from you. Happy Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment