Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Standoff Part 2.

As it all works out there is usually confrontation on a daily basis at our house. Our house is really a very fine house. That I think are the words to a very hokey song, that I really didn't care for. Any one older will remember it. But yes we live in a very fine house, not spacious or especially beautiful but it's home to myself and the cats. And confrontation. I like that word. Jezzebel walks around all day long in a confrontational mode. Why, she hates cats. I know she's a cat, but she believes she is human. How can I possibly tell her that she is a cat? Phantom loves to walk by her and just stare at her. Confrontation. Jinx could really care less but if the opportunity arises well chase Phantom through the house till she has him, then it's rolling cats. Jekyll would rather just sleep and not be bothered, but then there are those times when he confronts Miss Sophia. Now there was a time when she would just run out of the way and into my son's room under the bed. Not today she will stand her ground and confront evil black cat. I know this goes thru her mind. I can see it in those eyes. Confrontation, walk away from it if possible. If not stand your ground and be the better cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment