Wednesday, April 9, 2014

There's an App for that.

Everyone has a cell phone now a days. Most of them are high tech. Heck my cell phone does stuff I don't even know how to operate. Mostly some of it I don't even care about. I do like my phone though. And of course there are apps for almost everything you can think of or dream about. So there is an app called "Human to Cat". This app is suppose to translate your words to cat. Now we have talked about how cats only meow for mother to kitten visa versa and for the benefit of humans. Well this app is the funniest thing I have ever heard. It incites riots at my house, cat fights actually. My son had found this app and downloaded to his cell phone and was playing it the other night, woke me right out of a sound sleep cause I thought Jekyll was being attacked by Jezzebel (sounded just like his meow), well the next thing I hear is my son laughing his head off. Of course I have to get up and see what is so tragic it's that funny to him. Cat fights are not funny to moi. That's me in French. Just trying to be dramatic. So here sits four cats, Jinx is still in the bedroom, looking terrified by all the cats meowing. All four of the cats are swatting each other trying to get to the cat that is not there. It was funny to a point. But really some people just have way to much time on their hands. I go back to bed and leave my son to entertain the clan. So "There's an App for that" in case you are interested. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment