Monday, April 21, 2014

Howdy

As you can see Miss Kitty is snoozing. She is laying with her head on a toy she just loves. It's called a Kong Kickerroo. Now this is a really cool toy. Kong makes toys for both cats and dogs. They are actually pretty sturdy. Miss Kitty has had this toy for quite some time. She will pick it up and carry it all over the house, then lay down and bite the heck out of it and use her back legs to kick the snot out of it. Toys for cats and dogs need to stand up the test of time. It is very important that you check your pets toys often for damage that of course your little darlings have created. I find that the best toys are sewed tightly, and do not have parts that can come off and be swallowed by your pet. So if you have children you certainly know what I'm talking about. Now feathers are really fun for cats, but if you purchase a toy with feathers it is something that you need to play with your cat. Do not let them have it when you are not around. I have a basket of toys for my cats that they can get toys out of and play with. Which they do. I find them scattered all over the house. I do not like to find them in the litter box, which someone has a habit of doing, these just go in the garbage. I find that it is important to clean the toys as well for the safety of my pets. Well that's all for now, we will return later today to finish up some of the Reader's Digest story for you. Happy Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment