Friday, April 11, 2014

So you think you know your kids, I mean cat.

I thought I knew my kids, now I have cats. Sometimes I still don't know my kids well especially since they are adults. So goes the story, get a cat. I got a cat , I got another cat, I got more cats. Yes I would have more if I had the space and funds to do everything. Like I would still like that cat nanny. Can't afford that one yet, have to pay other bills first. Someday a crazy cat lady going to have her dreams. Actually what I really want is my pointer finger to be all healed so I can type a little faster. So anyway I really don't know my cats especially when all of the sudden Miss Sophia is now hanging with me. She is such a adorable little creature. She puts the mystery right in the cat. One day I am only the hand that feeds her, next thing I am her buddy. I know it really is because she lost Jake the Dog. It is still weird here without the smelly old boy. Cats do grieve. I know to a non cat person that does sound weird, but it is true. After my father passed, you could tell his dog was grieving for him. She followed him every where, and when he was sick would stick to him like glue. It is very sad to see. The best thing to do is figure if your pet wants comfort or space. You know it maybe hard to figure out but you well. So for now I am with Sophia as much as possible and she gets extra pettings and belly rubs. She does like a shoulder massage also. So if you have trouble figuring out your furry baby hey its all right, we all have the same problem. Cats, dogs, children and well everyone else just wants love, respect and friendship. Hey a smile goes along way also. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment