Friday, April 18, 2014

Full Moon, and all Quite on the Western Front.

All is quite here today. Life is peaceful and there has been a full moon the last few days. Now you and I both know this can effect tides, people and animals. So really I have seen the human aspect. I see it at work and yes some people are effected by the full moon, they become positively evil and crabby. As for animals I have one cat who I know it effects. That would be Jinx, she gets all lovey dovey and then gets nuts. She runs through the house and goes over the furniture and counters, over the tops of tables and up on the hutch. Under the bed into the bath tub and around and around. Then stops and starts over again. The rest of the cats have been pretty good. Jezzebel does like to hang out in the window when I am able to open it a bit. She just loves to sniff the air and see what is going on outside. As soon as the yard dries up a bit more she can go outside on her leash. Well not much else to report today, I am off to Miss Kitty's house tomorrow and will report from there. I have some interesting tidbits for you, so till then take care and watch out for werewolves when the moon is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment