Saturday, May 31, 2014

Aww Saturday.

Well today was a busy day, I had to go out of town for the day, and my poor little baqbies where just so sad. How do I know that they looked sad. Alright nso I am making this up, but they are always so having to see me when I get home. But then again it maybe because I always give them fresh food and water when I get home, and they come before anything else. Like children they require my attention upon arriving home. I like to feel needed otherwise why would I have so many freaking cats. Yes of course I am a crazy cat lady, and darn proud of it. I do rather like to think of myself as a person who rescued my furry babies from a fate we will not discuss. This is especially something I think about when theyn are makiing me crazy or showing me love, and yes I do think that they nlove me in their own way and are a great comfort when I have had a long day. Well it's late here and I've had a long day and I see someone wants to snuggle so off I go to dream land, with a furry baby to snuggle with. Happy Cats, Tired Mom. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment