Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Alien Cat.

All cats are aliens. How else can they get you to do their bidding and fulfill all of their needs. World domination is their ultimate plan. I know that I am a slave to five aliens. Pet me, feed me, brush me, throw toys for me, and change the litter box, I want fresh water, I want I want I want. Oh yes right now Jezzebel wants her belly rubbed. She is laying on her back looking at me, and I am getting messages sent to my brain, she is saying rub my belly slave. In the middle of the night, I get those messages as well, feed us, or we will make your life hell, you will not sleep or we will just trip you as you get up to use the bathroom in the dark. The comfort of the aliens is my only objective, they have left me no other choice. Oh I am allowed to go to work, after all they have needs. So you want an alien I mean cat? Happy Aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment