Friday, September 12, 2014

Ha I have a basket.

Phantom has a basket, just as Jekyll has his box, which he will not share. Now Jekyll has more than one box, he currently has three of them and if anyone comes near he will jump in the one someone else has their eye on. So why do I allow him to have three, I like the big guy to have options. Plus for Jekyll this is his security blanket. Well Phantom decided that the clothes basket looked like a good option. He jumped in and was all comfy, here come Jezz, and of course Phantom is minding his own business he has a basket after all and she just walks right up and hisses at him. He just ignores her. Well Jekyll decided he wanted to get in the basket as well and Phantom was not having any of this. He sat up and started swatting at Jekyll, Jinx I don't need an editor at the moment. Jekyll decided he really didn't need the aggravation and moved along, back to his box. Jinx really I can handle this, you can do the blog tomorrow while I'm visiting Grandma. Gee I'm glad I like cat hair in my coffee. It's funny how cats will claim something for themselves. They do this to their humans as well, and will be all hissy when someone wants to spend time with me and someone else is already in my lap or next to me on the bed. It's so nice to feel special. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment