Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Let's Talk Cat Hair.

Cat hair can be a major problem for most people, but when you have more than one cat it can be cat-a-strophic. I have five cats as you all know. So today I found a article on a web site I like and it had some suggestions. Okay I am all for any way to help with this problem, and sure enough they had answers. I really was hoping it was something really good. Nope just the same thing I do everyday. But here goes. As you all know cat hair is sticky, sticks to everything, your mother in law, your kids, your boss and the church lady in her good Sunday suit come to visit. The best suggestion I have and the site said as well is brush the cat and or comb the cat, give it a bath, good luck. I am not one to court danger, I like a good shoot um up movie with some hunky actor as the next girl, but bathing a cat is not on my bucket list. The main thing to keep in mind is that the cat needs to be brushed everyday, at my house we make weekly appointments for cat grooming. I'm the groomer of course. There are many good brushes on the market, and they have them for long and short haired cats. For furniture if you can keep the cat off of it fine, but hey when the humans away the cat will lay. I mean everywhere, the couch, your fave chair, bed, the sink, the counter you get the picture. I keep a blanket on the couch for the cats and on my bed as well. They are pretty good about laying on them, but I do vacuum the couch and chair regularly. Another good practice is throw your comforter in the dryer for a few minutes on air dry and it will take the cat hair off of it. Vacuum your carpets regularly, this helps keep the cat hair under control. A good sticky roller is a must for animal lovers. I keep them everywhere in my house, and car. But the most, Jinx I'm fine I don't need help and your getting hair on the keyboard. So as I was saying the most important thing is brush your cat daily. This will help to keep it under control. Jinx says bye. Happy Cat. Jinx stop, get downnnnnnnnnnnnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment