Saturday, September 6, 2014

I have a plan, just listen.

For some reason I find that I have my profile cat picture along with the title picture on this blog. That's ok. After all it is Happy cat month. I don't know if you remember the back story on the sleeping cat, but this is Moe, and yes he was a very happy cat, much loved by his human. Moe has now been gone for over a year, and my human friend still misses his buddy. So to Moe Happy Cat month wherever you are. So on to the plan. Jinx and Sophia where just hanging out, Jinx had been laying in the chair and Sophia on the back. As I watched them Jinx stood up and touched Sophia's nose, and then she meowed at her. Just for reference, cats normally do not meow at each other. They usually only meow for their humans or babies. So as I watched with interest it appeared that she was telling Sophia a story. I find that each day my clan does something that just makes me wonder what they are up to, and are they really thinking up things to do? So Jinx I am sure at this point had a plan, what it was or may have been only Sophia knows. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment