Monday, September 22, 2014

Lazy hazy days.

Even though it looks like my cat's are lazy little bums, just the opposite is true. They do earn their keep. How you ask. Well are they entertaining you? Maybe not, and you just have nothing better to do while you are at work and thought you would check in on the Crazy Cat Lady. Everyday my cats do something to amuse me. Running through the house, chasing each other, attacking me when I walk by, eating plastic, falling off the bed. The list goes on. One of my favorites is Sophia sitting outside the bathroom door meowing to get in. she does this to my son all of the time. It's so tragic it is funny. She also buries her food. Don't ask, I do not know why. But my cat's do know how to relax, they get so relaxed that you can barely wake them up. Unless there is food being opened or a thunder storm rolling round, they can snooze anywhere. Even though it may appear that the cat is sound asleep they basically sleep with one eye opened in case of danger. Well we all know that the lazy hazy days of summer are over and we can only hope for some warm fall days, and with falling leaves my little stalkers like to spend a lot of time in the windows soaking up the waning sun and watch leaves falling from the trees and dreaming that they can catch them. Happy Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment