Monday, September 8, 2014

Bag Lady.

I have a bag lady living in my house. Her name is Sophia. I don't care what that bag is made of she will seek it out and be inside of it. It doesn't even have to be a bag, it can be a large big plastic covering off of a mattress, or a comforter just delivered from the dryer. Sophia will dig in and hide out, now we all know she is in the bag or under the blanket, but to Sophia she is hiding. But bags are the best as far a she is concerned. I can barely get the groceries in the door and put away before her little head is stuck inside the bag trying to get inside of it. She has even been known to try and get stuff out of the bag so she can fit better. Maybe I should just get her a shopping cart. Wouldn't that be grand. Happy Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment