Friday, September 12, 2014

Well what are you doing.

Curiosity it is said killed the cat. What a strange saying, and rather morbid. Children have a natural curiosity and as do cats, it is a wonderment. I often find that when a child has a natural curiosity he or she is more open to learning. Now cats on the other hand can get into some serious situations. Cats are nosy. Phantom is very nosy. He always has to be right there finding out what you are doing, and more often than not will always end up in trouble. For instance he almost ended up in the toilet today, he just had to run into the bathroom as I needed it and when I lifted the lid, well he was lucky I grabbed him before he became wet cat. Jinx and Sophia like to sit and ponder the world around them, and are always in the middle of every little cat tiff in the house. Curiosity. I have a sky light in my kitchen, which birds like to land on, this will always bring a cat up on the counter to check out the movement on the sky light. Well one day someone decided they could fly and almost ended up in a sink full of dishes. What a tragic mess this could have been had I not been close by to save the cat. Curiosity. On occasion I will leave the refrigerator open as I am grabbing everything for the evening meal, Sophia will run over and check it out, well one day I didn't see her jump on the bottom shelf, and as I was done I shut the door. A couple of minutes later, I opened it for one more item and was attacked by a very frightened Sophia. Curiosity almost killed that cat. So as I had curious children, Jezz that will get you in trouble. Sorry she was being curious, and Phantom was the victim. I now have five curious furry children and someone is always putting a nose or paw where it shouldn't be. This makes my life interesting and I have a lot of funny moments in my home. I cherish everything this bunch does, just as I cherish my human family and friends. Never stop being curious you may just discover something wonderful and exciting. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment