Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Oh the agony of it all.

Oh my, what is the matter with Phantom? Probably nothing, maybe something, who knows. I found him on the floor like this and when I asked what was the matter he just ignored me. I mean he really ignored me, he didn't even move when I shook a kitty treat bag. Hmm. I think he was having a moment. Phantom has lots of moments. From the moment I get up he has to be catered to. Now I don't have time in the morning to do anything but get ready for work. Phantom has other plans, jump on the potty, jump on the sink, paw me as I come out of the clothes closet. Just give me a moment Phantom. Phantom is a great cat though, he is soft and cuddly, he likes to be fawned over and brushed, but if he is having a moment I usually get a swat. He like to sit on the dresser and as I walk by will give me a swat, no reason he is having a moment, or else he's in agony over something or other. Cats do funny things, and I think that they are hams for a camera. I have witnessed many a thing that could probably win me some money. Now there is a idea, making money off antics of this bunch. Happy Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment