Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy May Day.

All is well here in the Catdom. Everyone is happy and healthy. We have really had a very rough few weeks and Miss Kitty's mom has been under the weather. Miss Kitty is boarding with some friends currently, and I can only say bless the kindness of people. We would like Miss Kitty to live with us but as we already have a house full this is really not an ideal plan. We will figure it out and she will be well taken care of. I always hope that if something happens to me that my brood will be taken care of. It is difficult to think of those things and if you have pets try and put a safeguard in place for them if you have an emergency or get sick and cannot take care of your babies. In my case I do have family that lives with me and they will be taken care of and I have friends who will also help. My biggest problem would be if I had to find homes for them, or my family did. I have two cats that definitely have to stay together. Jezzebel and Jinx would have to stay together. The boys would probably be fine if they were separate. Sophia would be fine if she has a nice sensible dog to live with who would tolerate a cat. So not only do we have to think of children we also must think of our pets. Probably not the topic you were hoping for but I just thought I should discuss it. So tomorrow I will have some current cat antics for you, and lighten it up a bit. I also have some great stories that I have received via email I will share over the next few days, so stay tuned, and have a fabulous day or night depending where you are. The kitties send hugs to all of our readers and I have some pictures to share. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment