Thursday, January 23, 2014

A few fun facts.

These fun facts are courtesy of the ASPCA. Now I am not sure when they were compiled, but here they are. The cost of owning a pet, I can assure you that these figures are either old or low end numbers. But if anyone has something better let me know. Cat $1035.00 Small dog $1314.00 Small Bird $270.00 The report I read did not say if this was for a year or what, or maybe I just zoned out after a few minutes. Maybe I better double check. Like I said fun facts, as reported by a very tired Kitty Momma. Now I really am not sure what I have spent in the last year for my furry babies. I suppose I really should make a journal for each month and see what it does cost. Maybe I really don't want to know. But I will and report back to you what it cost to maintain a family of five. Anyone want to take bets? If you want to figure out what it cost me yourself as in taking a guess, here are the items I purchase. Dry cat food, canned cat food, cat treats, catnip(do grow my own in summer), cat litter, toys, lint brush for mom, Prozac for mom, just kidding, I only take vitamins and occasionally something for a headache. Wine for mom, not kidding. Okay there you have it. So if you come up with something give me a holler. Happy Mom, now where is that wine Jekyll?

No comments:

Post a Comment