Thursday, January 16, 2014

One cat away from crazy.

Today I think I maybe one cat away from crazy. Not like sick crazy, just crazed. I get home from work after traveling through a snow storm and icy roads and I am greeted by nutty cats. My son said they were out of control all day and he had to use the spray bottle to break up cat fights. Of course it was Her Highness, Jekyll and Phantom going at it. They chase her she hisses and he said they where just annoying. No annoying is coming home and being meowed and followed till I get to their needs, forget I still have my coat and boots on, my arms are full of purse, lunch bag and groceries. Come on mom hurry up we are starving, feed us, feed us, feed us. So I need one more cat and I will be completely crazy. I of course will not get another little darling as the ones I have are all I can handle. They say you are never more than so many feet away from a spider, proven fact. Well we don't have spiders at my house the cats eat them. But in our house you are never more than two feet from a cat. I swear that is the truth, like the cat on the keyboard, that would be Jinx. Thanks Jinx I can handle this. Happy Cats, Crazy Mom. P.S. The picture is Jekyll making sure I am cleaning the litter box to his specifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment