Saturday, January 18, 2014

Visiting Miss Kitty.

Well I'm back from my visit with Miss Kitty and her momma. I can only say that when I walked through the door I was attacked by five cats. Her Highness was in a tizzy, seems she misplaced me and had to deal with everyone on her own. I see that she learned to type while I was gone. Interesting. Miss Kitty was in fine form and is such a beautiful kitty. She has the softest fur of any cat I have seen, and is such a joy to be around. Unlike my own little terrors. Yes I am talking about you five. Rotten cats anyway. Miss Kitty has her own routines and has trained her mom well. So you still want a cat. You do not own them they own you. Even so she is a good little girl and even she gets up on the counter, told you it's hard to keep them off places you don't want them, she is a joy to her Kitty Mom. Today Miss Kitty had some visitors on the railing out back. Five big wild turkeys who she likes to watch, sorry Miss Kitty they make three of you, so no you may not play with them. I must say she is really a good little girl and does have better manners than my bunch. Till next time Miss Kitty, I enjoyed my visit and can't wait until warmer weather so maybe you can go out and play. But not with the turkeys. Happy Kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment