Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Napping Phantom

Sleeping Cats really are the best. You know why? First they are feed and content, second they have made sure the litter box is clean, and third they know Mom is safe and secure in their world. But best of all after the melee of me coming home and attending to all of their needs I get to relax and connect with the world. Now I do this in various forms. I check my email, check in with my mom and catch up on what everyone at home is doing, only to be polite. The polite part is sometimes I don't really care what my family who lives with me is doing. I like talking to my mom as we both have cats and she always keeps me up to date on what her pretty little one is doing. Ahh to have only one cat. I still need that cat nanny. A friend saw an ad on Craig's List for a cat nanny and I thought that was so weird as I had talked about just that. Now I would never advertise on that site, only because I would want a really reliable newspaper to do so. And again I know that there are a lot of weirdos out there, take my job for instance. Someday's I think Lord just get me through another day and home to my cats for a dose of sanity. Prozac you say, sometimes I think the general public needs it, as I am the only sane one left. No offence. But sleeping cats are so cozy and cute. They take on various poses and the spots they pick are sometimes bizzare. Jekyll has a boot box that he likes to curl up in if you can call it that. I have duct taped that box so many times, it really is wore out, but I don't have the heart to throw it away till I can find a suitable replacement. Sometimes I wish I could just curl up in a box throw my cares to the wind and nap. Happy thoughts, Happy cats, Sleepy Mom. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment