Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hey where did Momma Kitty go?

Well this is just a fine kettle of fish. I wish it was fish. Yum. So here we sit the litter box is a mess we don't have fresh water our food bowls are full but what a mess they are. Cat food all over the place. So big guy what did you do with our mom? Ya I'm talking to you bearded one, WHERE IS OUR MOM? Seems she left but where is she. This is not right, I have to sleep on the couch, those big cats are hogging the bed again, if only mom was here. If mom was here those boys would get out of the way and she would protect me. But no I have to deal with them myself and when I hiss at them the bearded one squirts us with water. Really you are messing up my fur. Where is my mom? I hope she comes home soon. Not Happy Jezzebel.

No comments:

Post a Comment