Monday, January 13, 2014

Jekyll Got His Groove On.

Jekyll got a new box today. As you can see he is very happy, move Jinx you cannot type, off the keyboard. Really stop we will play later. I received a delivery today in that box. So I cut the lid off and brought it home. I laid it on the floor and that boy knew it was for him. He got in it and laid down made himself very comfortable, well Phantom wanted in there as well. Jekyll was not having any of that and swat at him. I wanted to put his blanket in the box, but he wouldn't move, easy fix open a can of food. That worked. So while everyone ate I put his blanket in the box and Sophia decided to check it out until Jekyll was finished with his dinner, she moved when he stepped back into his box. He has now been happily sleeping in his box for awhile. Glad I made somebody's day today. Happy Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment