Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Friend Indeed.

How true about friends, sometimes you never have to say a word, they just know. The same goes for cats, at least my cats. Jezzebel is a good one to read my moods. I think that it is uncanny how this is. I suppose this comes from the years she and I have lived together. If I am sad she will come and comfort me, just like a person will. If I am happy she is charged up and ready to roll with what ever there is to do. She also gets mad when I leave to visit family out of town. Over all that cat knows my routine and I am sure if something happen to me she would be sad. Jinx is my little lover she can caress you with her paw on your cheek and brighten you mood. She is fluffy and comfortable to snuggle with and doesn't mind at all. I think that cats are tuned to their human counterparts, why I don't know but at my house I see this everyday. My son claims all is peaceful when I am not here but the minute I get here the air changes, kind of like lighting charging the air, as everyone vies for my attention like small children behaving badly. But a friend indeed, my furry babies except me for who I am and never have too say a word as usually I know what they are thinking, after all I am Momma Kitty. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment