Sunday, January 26, 2014

Ugly Pets or How Cute are You.

I was reading with interest a poll about ugly animals. Now I must say the people polled must of had pets. It was funny how some people responded. Now I have an ugly cat. Sorry Jekyll, but you are the most strangest put together cat I have ever seen. This does not mean that I don't like him I find that his unusual look is very endearing. He is sort of built like a bull dog, big broad shoulders and thins out towards his hind quarters. He also has one eye that is shaped rather oddly, and sometimes to look at him you think WOW. Some of the responses from people where how rude to call an animal ugly, that it was not fair to the animal. Okay tell me is a aardvark just not ugly, okay how about a rhino, not so pretty, and some dogs are just plain yikes. Okay I have to tell you about a new fad. Getting your dog painted and dyed to what make it more attractive. Okay I find that silly, even though I know pet owners are a bizarre bunch and we so do strange things, but really folks painting your dog. Paint a room, paint a painting not your dog. Alright I am entitled to my own opinion just like everyone else, but really, something's are just too much to bear. Now that's an ugly scary site a big old bear chasing you and roaring and teeth bared. So if anyone has an ugly pet so ugly it's cute let me know, I would be interested in hearing how you adopted your ugly little fuzz ball. Leave a comment for me. So hear is to all the ugly little critters in the world, REJOICE someone loves you. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment