Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Crazy weather, crazy cats.

Sorry that we haven't checked in for a few days but we have had some crazy weather and horrible freezing weather, this on top of the week of Christmas when most of our state lost power. So first of all I would like to thank all the heroic men and women who came to our state and helped restore the power the week of Christmas and gave up their holiday to help us. Thank you. Also to our county road crews who have really worked very hard to clean up the roads since Sunday and believe me they had their hands full. Thank you. The picture is the view out my kitchen window which now has the shade closed and the curtains drawn, to darn cold to open. The cats are all cozy and snug, but have been bit by cabin fever already and we are barely into January. They have been stomping through the house, yes stomping like elephants, always at my bedtime. Really guys. No one whats to get along and everyone feels that no one is getting enough attention, and on top of it all my just restored desk top computer got a dang virus and I think it came from my virus software. Go figure. One cat thinks the pristine litter box is not clean enough and peed on the rug by the washer and in my bathroom. Sorry that cat will remain nameless. Her Highness is just so crabby I want to give her some Prozac. Wait maybe I need it. His Highness Phantom is so needy I could scream, and Sophia is just so sweet, listen up guys take a clue from Sophia, she is now my favorite. Well off to clean the litter box and then get some laundry done. Tired Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment