Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Thoughts from Momma Cat.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to say that it has been such a joy for me to post the happenings of the Cat Crew. I know that at times I am probably rambling on and on, see I just did it. But as we really like to share the happenings in our house we thought and everyone voted my way that we would also share tips and such on the care of your furry babies. There really is a wealth of knowledge out there for you to read, but sometimes maybe you don't have the time to look it up. Just one time type in your search engine something you want to find out and up pops 109,999 items on that subject. I know been there done that. So each day or so in between the cat antics here we shall pick a helpful topic to share. If anyone has something they would like to learn or just FYI please leave a comment with your question and the gang and I will do our best to answer your question or give you a place to find the answer. We don't do windows but will answer dog questions as well. Much to the distaste of Jezzebel of course, but then again she doesn't like anyone but her momma. And as always if you have animals that live outside, please make sure that they have a good place to sleep against the elements, fresh water and food. This is especially for those of you in the northern states where this winter has been brutal. Take care and we will see you tomorrow. Happy Cats, especially Phantom who has claimed my laptop bag as his fave place to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment